We are the leading bankruptcy management experts with the best and largest set of bankruptcy information available anywhere. The world’s foremost and most innovative lenders, creditors, and debt servicers count on LCI to manage over 1.4 billion accounts and help efficiently navigate the complex and resource-intensive bankruptcy management lifecycle.
Deep Domain Experience
Founded in 1989, LCI has been the definitive leader in bankruptcy management innovation for the past 30+ years. We specialize in bankruptcy process management, end-to-end bankruptcy servicing, bankruptcy research and analytics, and bankruptcy portfolio valuation and modeling.
We work with the top companies across multiple industries—mortgage, auto, bankcard, enterprise financial, fintech, cable/telecom, and debt buying. We also partner with a number of Fortune 500 companies in the credit industry.
We hold patents on several of the most important technologies used in the bankruptcy management industry. Our long list of firsts includes:
- Led the creation of the first comprehensive national bankruptcy database
- Established the first ever electronic Bankruptcy Notification Service
- Founded the National Bankruptcy Research Center (NBKRC)
- Created the first automated Proof of Claim workflow solution
- Developed ProScores, the first predictive model for outcome of a bankrupt account
Our Expertise Lets You Focus on Your Business
We specialize in bankruptcy management, so that you don’t have to. Our industry leading data, tools, and expert assistance help you maximize bankruptcy related operational efficiency and debt recoveries, while freeing you to focus on your core business.