Bankruptcy Trends and Strategies for Lenders and Creditors: A Panel Discussion
Bankruptcies are up by 16.2% in 2023. Join us for a candid discussion with industry veterans as we discuss filing trends, staying in compliance, increasing recoveries, and strategies to offload overworked bankruptcy teams.
- Rochelle Blease — President, LCI/G2
- Hilary Bonial — Managing Director, Bonial & Associates, P.C.
- John Jones — Senior Vice President Operations, Bank of America
- Identifying bankruptcy micro-trends specific to auto/mortgage/credit lending
- Leveraging trends data to plan for and manage recoveries
- Streamlining operations to minimize the impact of bankruptcies
- Understanding the 2024 changes to servicing real property accounts
Wednesday, November 15, 2023
10:00 AM – 10:45 AM PST