Make your next move to LCI, a TransUnion company, where we share a single purpose—delivering exceptional insights, service, and support to our customers across the financial services industry and payments ecosystem.
Who We Are
TransUnion is a global information and insights company that makes trust possible in the modern economy. We do this by providing an actionable picture of each person so they can be reliably represented in the marketplace. As a result, businesses and consumers can transact with confidence and achieve great things. We call this Information for Good®.
A leading presence in more than 30 countries across five continents, TransUnion provides solutions that help create economic opportunity, great experiences, and personal empowerment for hundreds of millions of people.
We are the leading bankruptcy management experts with the best and largest set of bankruptcy information available anywhere. The world’s foremost and most innovative lenders, creditors, and debt servicers count on LCI to manage over 1.4 billion accounts and help efficiently navigate the complex and resource-intensive bankruptcy management lifecycle.
Realize Your Full Potential
At LCI we seek the most dedicated and energetic people who share our passion and vision for creating exceptional customer experiences.
One of the many ways we develop and support our employees is through online development courses in professional, technical, business, and leadership skills.
We’re committed to caring for our world, supporting just causes, and acting with integrity in all we do.
Benefits That Meet Your Financial, Wellness, and Work/Life Balance Needs
- We offer competitive salaries, annual merit salary reviews, and the opportunity for advancement.
- We offer a range of healthcare coverage options and mental health benefits.
- Being a force for the greater good guides us in our work and represents our values as a global company.
- We support a culture of engagement through education and development, team collaboration, and open communication that connects us all.
Racial Equality and Diversity
- We encourage associates to embrace their uniqueness.
- We see diversity as a source of strength and know it’s essential to our mission, innovation and growth. We realize our diversity helps us win. together.
- This commitment is reflected in our actions with employee-led committee in recruiting, retention, belonging and impact within the communities we are located.